A sub division of Inmans, Framefix was created to meet the growing needs of the construction industry, in particular the need for high performance window brackets for installers, window manufacturers and profile manufacturers alike. Framefix specialises in manufacturing a comprehensive range of window fixing brackets for both uPVC and aluminium window profiles. The product portfolio includes fixing brackets for leading brands including:-
- Profile 22
- Plastmo 62
- WHS Halo
- Smart Systems
- Senior 600
Our team of specialist engineers manufacture high quality, durable window fixing brackets at our facility in Burnley. Our window fixing brackets are made with robust, non-corrosive, galvanised 1.5mm thick steel and are easy to install. It is through rigorous quality procedures that we are able to guarantee that all of our products are manufactured to exact specifications.
Why choose Framefix?
- Experience: our team has been providing high standards and exceptional quality for over 40 years
- Delivery: with an extensive level of stock we can guarantee a fast, reliable delivery service
- Quality: we pride ourselves on producing high quality products
- Pricing: we ensure all our products are competitively priced, however still maintain high levels of quality
- Comprehensive Range: compatible with most major uPVC and aluminium profiles
- Quality Marks: We are accredited to ISO 9001 and are committed to continual improvement